When: Thursday October 3rd
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Support YOUR Business, Baby!
Join us for an informative overview of how to best and most simply structure, strategize, and succeed in the business of support.
- Budgeting, pricing, scaling, money management, and professional fiscal health.
- Time and personal management
- Authentic marketing, organic outreach, and networking
- Personal and business branding
- Childbirth Educators
- Lactation Professionals, LCs, CLCs, CBCs, and IBLCS
- Mental and Emotional Health Professionals
- Full, part, and curious freelancers
- Healing Arts Professionals
- Established providers, beginners, and those in training
Baby in tow? No sweat! Though this is grownup focused event, babies are welcome. Please let us know if your LO will be joining us, so we may plan accordingly. Thank you!
The Business of Babies is lead by Doula, Birth and Postpartum Professional, Babywearing Educator, and Career Coach Tracy Michele Bullock. Owner of Simplicity do your dream, Tracy Michele is the former COO and HR Executive at Wild Was Mama. Tracy Michele supports numerous parenting and family leaders, as well as numerous independent and incorporated businesses and professionals. Tracy Michele’s specialty is empowering working parents.